Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Must Be Crazy

WORKOUT - Walked outside twice.  1.43 mi/00:28 & 1.68 mi/00:27.  Clean, beautiful day in the 60's.


I probably am.  I was going to share what it is that I decided yesterday, but then realized I must be nuts to do this thing.  So I will not share it just yet.  I'm going to wait a few more days, see how this decision settles.  More importantly, see if I don't change my mind!  Don't want to go back on my word to you, so I'll wait and see.


And now I realize nothing that I am saying here makes even the smallest amount of sense.  Sorry.  To make it up to you, I'll share a few photos from my morning walk.


Crossing over Ashland Creek. 


Only made it to the edge of Lithia Park.  Wish I had more time to hit the trails there.

Heading back through the Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment