Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three Days Until Departure

Wizard of Oz has always been one of my favorite movies. And now, I myself feel very much like Dorothy. I have lived in the Kansas City area my entire life. Let's just say I'm in my 30's, shall we. I love the area. I love the landscaping. Spring has sprung and everything is green. So pretty! But in three days I will leave all of this for a new place. I am moving to Oregon. From a suburb of 84,000 to a town of 18,000.


This past weekend was rough. Full of family celebrations. Happy occasions. But they made me realize how much I was going to miss everyone. I have an amazing family! But I am excited about our new adventure. I get to live in a beautiful place. With my wonderful, new husband. My girls get to experience another part of our country. We will get to know his family better. I know that I am truly blessed!


So watch out Dorothy! I'm on my way to Oz, or in this case, OR. And I feel a tornado coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment