Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Week in Oregon

So I have survived my first week in Oregon.  It's been an adventure!  I am still struck by the beauty of this place.  It really is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!

Last weekend, Barbarian and I went to 16th Annual Oregon Chapter of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame 2010 Honors Banquet near Portland.  Great night with 400+ other wrestlers and their families. 



I started my new job on Monday.  Lots to learn and very busy all the time but I am really enjoying it!  Turns out the office is much larger than I had first thought it would be.  There are almost 30 people.  I've met several of them and everyone is pretty friendly.


The house.  Oh the house.  What can I say about the house?  It is...  still standing!  But it is definitely a house under remodeling construction.  Dust everywhere.  Wow!  But we have a bedroom that is done.  And a bathroom that is ALMOST done.  Those two rooms give me hope!  They are beautiful!  I have taken many before pics of the house and will be posting them as we get different rooms done.  Can't wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment